Wednesday, November 21, 2012

If I buy a dsi in the us will it work in canada


If I buy a dsi in the us will it work in canada?
Hi I already know that the dsi IS region locked but I live in canada and I want to buy the dsi from america so will the dsi software work? Is it North america region locked or canada and us region locked separately? Thanks for any help
Video & Online Games - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
its not locked since most of the software is us made it wont matter since they translated it all to english so you can use it in canada
2 :
It will work. The United States is part of the North American region lockout, so all North American games will work on it.
3 :
Yes, DSiWare games from the US will work on a Canadian DSi. Both countries are in North America. US games will also work on a Canadian DSi.