Saturday, January 14, 2012

Do I have to know englsih to go to work in Canada


Do I have to know englsih to go to work in Canada?
I am a chinese cook, I donot know much englsih and my some friends are just workers who donot know englsih at all. We want to go to work in Canada.
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, you do have to know English to work in Canada. Depending on what part of Canada you go to, you may also have to speak French.
2 :
Yes, but Canada is veru bad! I spent over three years looking hard for a job in Canada through the internet. I studied a lot about the Country. I got to know a lot about its culture, geography, history, politics and so on. It was very hard but I got to find a job approved by HRSDC, in February of this year, to work in Edmonton, Alberta. I submitted all required documentation to the Canadian consulate. For my surprise the immigration officer refused my work permit. He said that I do not have strong economic ties to my country. Is it not prejudice? Is the opportunities only for riches? Is not an unemployed an human? I tried to go legally, I did everything within the law. I had employer and place to stay. But what was the advantage of doing that legally? None - Canadian government refused my visa!
3 :
Geez, I hope so.