Thursday, December 1, 2011

Im a filipino working as a medical transcriptionist in the philippines, i want to work in canada


Im a filipino working as a medical transcriptionist in the philippines, i want to work in canada.?
The problem is I have hepatitis B, can I work in canada although i have this disease? can you recommend some company that hires foreign medical trancripsionist like me working here in philippines to work in canada, How?
Philippines - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I can't speak for Canada but I know in America an MT can make good money just working out of Dr's office. There are many Philippino Dr's in America who wish they could find someone that can understand them better. Hep B could be a problem getting into the hospitals but not necessarily. I have worked with people that caught it at work survived and came back to work. Good luck.