Sunday, August 7, 2011

Where can I work in Canada for a few months


Where can I work in Canada for a few months?
I am looking for an agency that provides work in Canada. I have dual-citizenship and so I have Canadian citizenship but I've never lived there before. Therefore, in order to secure a job before I go, I'm looking for agencies that I could contact that foreigners use for temporary jobs in Canada. Anything in travel/tourism, administration, reception, sales or retail would be perfect. Any answers appreciated, Thanks.
Other - Canada - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you have proof of Canadian citizenship, you don't need permission to work here. You have the right to work here without needing visa/permits. Try monster.ca.
2 :
There are no agencies that foreigners use for temporary jobs in Canada. Try Workopolis.ca You'll need a Canadian passport and birth certificate. Make sure you have health insurance, you are not eligible for Canadian services for up to six months.
3 :
Just do a search on the web and youĂ‚´re bound to find something. I typed in administration into Trovit and got these results: http://jobs.trovit.ca/index.php/cod.search_jobs/what_d.administration/