Friday, April 1, 2011

Is Canada a good option to work and school


Is Canada a good option to work and school?
I want to move to canada for college degrees and I want to know how easy/difficult it would be to leave, school and work in canada as an immigrant.
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Make your enquiries from an official source before reaching such an important s decision. You cannot afford to take bad advice as you are making a life choice..
2 :
Canada is a fantastic country. The free healthcare, the liberal mindset and the open-minded population make it a great place to live. It's a lovely place. I work in IT for an immigration consultancy firm. Although I don't know much about the subject matter, I can tell you it's not always cake to obtain permanent residency. You might want to give Sébastien a call (it's toll free). The link is in the sources.