Thursday, January 1, 2009

How easy is it to get a visa to work in canada


How easy is it to get a visa to work in canada?
I am in love with Canada and I have always wanted to live there. I am a nurse and I was wondering if it is easy to get a work visa. I have been nursing for two years, I am sick of america and I want to move. Will it be easy to get a work visa? I <3 New Zealand. I will think about it. I probably won't move for another 6 months- 1 year because I just had a baby 4 months ago. Thanks for the advice
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Stuff Canada come to New Zealand! We have a desperate need for nurses in general and you'll find new zealand much cleaner!
2 :
It would actually be fairly easy; if you can show your qualifications. Nurses are in high demand here, and if you have a US education, which would generally be considered the same as a Canadian degree, you're likely to be in. Unless you have a criminal past, you should be OK. This might help: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp