Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Which is best to study and work- Canada or United States


Which is best to study and work- Canada or United States ?
I am from India and I want to go abroad for study in Undergraduate Programs like associates degrees etc. I want to choose a country - USA or CANADA. I want a country where study and work can both be done. My parents have sufficient funds for my study fees but I want to work because I want to be self dependent. Which country is suitable to my requirements. I want a place which is secure as well as good to live.
Financial Aid - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
States is hard to get into. Canada embraces different cultures. Way cheaper to go to school in Canada too.
2 :
i recently migrated to the united states but i think it is best to study and work in canada. if im not mistaken, the canadian gov't is encouraging overseas workers there to bring their families with them and the gov't will support them financially. it is because there are that much people in canada.