Friday, September 7, 2012

Is it possible for an American citizen to look for work in CANADA, while in USA


Is it possible for an American citizen to look for work in CANADA, while in USA?
My fiance wants to come to Canada but only can if someone will hire him. Is it possible to look for work in Canada from the USA? Anyone here hiring? I know everyone thinks the USA is better than Canada but I need the free health care because I am on dialysis and we love each other! Because I am disabled I am disqualified from sponsoring him so him finding work is the ONLY way now ... ANY help?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Have you tried online job searches? If you search for "jobs in Canada" you should bring up a few sites that he can start looking at. If he is in a more specialized career field (i.e. medical, law, computers) you might want to look at a more specialized website that caters to those jobs. If he is not, than stick to the regular Canadian job search websites.
2 :
Yes, look online and just check websites.