Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I live and work In Canada , Got a misdemenor DUI in Florida , How or what is the best way to deal with this


I live and work In Canada , Got a misdemenor DUI in Florida , How or what is the best way to deal with this ?
I cannot keep going back and forth from Canada They have appointed me a Public Defender , Now here in states to see him Friday morning . Court date for April 6th . Just need advice on how to get this over with and get back to home in Canada?
Law & Ethics - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hire an attorney to represent you in your absence and see if they can work out a fine. Pay the fine.
2 :
I would call the best DUI lawyer in FL area to deal with this. Below are more details about DUI Laws in FL area and attorney information. Hope you're ok..