Saturday, August 7, 2010

Can I work using H1B from Canada with Canada study permit status


Can I work using H1B from Canada with Canada study permit status?
Hi, Currently my status in US is H1B, and I will start my grad school in Canada soon. Can I still work for my company in US using my H1B, but work from Canada (with legal status as student)? Thanks!
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Probably. This is a little flaky but it falls between the cracks and you can probably get away with it. If you ar eoutside of the USA you do not need a visa to work for the US company but the H-1B will allow you to visit them as you require. And Canada does not care if you work for a non-Canadian company. What they care about is that you do not take a job from a Canadian.