Thursday, July 1, 2010

How does an american citizen find work in canada


How does an american citizen find work in canada?
I'm an American citizen and engaged to a Canadian girl, I'm looking for the quickest way to immigrate to Canada so we can be together. If we get married and she sponsors me, I'll still have to wait 3 months to become permanent resident, however, If I find work, It'll be even longer to get my work permit. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
google Canadian Oilfields Jobs in the Territories.. There is plenty of work. Just bring a coat and gloves
2 :
It will probably be more like six months after you marry but once you have your Permanent residence through the sponsorship, you can job hunt. You can research now, planning and preparing for job hunting.