Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I apply for work in Canada when I'm in another country


How can I apply for work in Canada when I'm in another country?
I want to migrate and work in Canada. What websites can I visit in order to see applications? Or are there other ways to get into Canada?
Other - Canada - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You cannot be offered a job unless there are no Canadians or permanent residents who can take that job. An employer would have to do a wide search to prove that you are the only person who could do the job. Here's the immigration information:
2 :
I think it depends where you're from. I'm English and had to apply while I was in England.
3 :
You have to apply at the Canadian Embassy, in the country that you are a citizen of . Here is the general information website for Immigration to Canada. Read it carefully, as we have a number of different types of applications, depending on your skills, and your education levels. You can apply for a work visa that is usually for one or two years duration. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/index.asp Jim b. Toronto.