Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How can I get a work visa in Canada if I am expected to apply for it from outside of Canada


How can I get a work visa in Canada if I am expected to apply for it from outside of Canada?
How can I find work in Canada from outside of Canada?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to your local emabassy and ask,, they will show and tell you everything that you need and tell yo whether you are qualified to enter as a skilled labourer...
2 :
Have you thought of coming to Canada to visit and going to the city that you want to work and see if there is available jobs? Then from there you can obtain a job offer from the company return to the US and then come back and be issued a visa.... Perhaps go on the internet search the areas that you want to live and then search the newspapers online and go from there... do some leg work for heavens sake! Check the Canadian Website www.cic.gc.ca