Sunday, March 1, 2009

Which is a better place to work ? Canada or Italy


Which is a better place to work ? Canada or Italy ?
I have a chance to work as an intern during the summer in either Canada or Italy. I need to make a choice. The grounds on which I need to base my decisions include Cost of living, earning scope, how good the place is in general... other suggestions welcome too. Pl note : Its a technical position I am going to be working in. Thanks to all answerers.
Other - Canada - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
About the same! It doesnt really matter, but I would go to Canada!
2 :
Depends on where you are from. Right now, things are pretty chaotic in Europe and Italy's debt situation isn't much better than that of Greece. However - if you're looking for something that's going to be more fun than just doing a job, and you live in North American, I'd choose Italy. If you're from Europe, I'd choose Canada.